Complete plant for 400.000 ton/year
Capaccioli has started the plant of the Algerian producer Sarl Banou Messaud becoming its point of reference on the various technological and productive fronts. Here below are summarized the production and technical data of the plant.
- Production of 400.000 ton/year equal to 1.500 ton/day
- Clay preparation with ARAL line machines of 160 ton/h complete with:
- Metal box feeder, CDM and CDG series
- Clay disintegrator LD 1210
- N. 4 Jumbo roller mill LS 1400×1200
- N. 1 Mixer MB 800
- N. 2 Mixer MF 600
- N. 2 Extruder M 750
- Storage silos 25.000 M3
- Bucket excavator overhead crane with:
- 120 liters buckets
- Span width 20 meters
- Arm width 16 meters
- 2 Extrusion lines with cutting line and dryers loading
- 2 Ultra rapid dryers with racks
- 2 Robotized setting machines with n. 4 robot
- 2 Kiln width 7m and length 151,2m
- 130 Kiln cars
- Kiln cars handling complete with n. 7 rails lines
- Robotized unloading line with 2 double lines
- Packing lines with 8 strapping machines to produce packs without using pallet
- Automatic storage system packs on the ground and automatic fork for direct packs loading on the truck
- Construction timing:
- Start of the kilns construction in June 2012
- Plant start-up in May 2013
- 100% production in July 2013
Plant features and achievements
For the construction of this plant, Capaccioli has adopted all the measures arising from its strategic choices.
- State-of-art Technologies
The plant uses the most modern technical solutions for the entire production process: clay preparation, automation, drying, firing, packaging. The customer will thus have low management costs, low fuel consumption and quality products.
- Reliability and after-sales assistance
The plant is equipped with remote assistance modules for a direct connection to the software of all the machines, in order to achieve rapid interventions and find timely solutions to the problems by reducing the technical intervention time.
It was also given a training to local technicians by the native Arabic speaker of Capaccioli staff to limit as much as possible interventions from the Headquarters, to minimize the response time and plant downtime.
- Quality products
All the technological aspects are studied in the smallest details: clay in the quarry, mixture, dosing systems, automatic wetting systems, control of drying processes and supervised firing, automatisms that handle products quickly without damage.
The plant outcomes confirm the achievement of this strategic objective.