In 2009 Capaccioli has installed and started up a new plant in Brickston company (Iasi Romania).
The plant has an output capacity of 750 tons/day of hollow bricks with possibility of reaching 900 tons/day.
It is the second complete plant supplied by Capaccioli to Brickston which was very satisfied with the excellent results gained with the first plant (+30% of production with 0,5% of scrap).
The complete plant consists of:
- Dry material robotized setting machine for loading pieces on kiln cars
- Fired material unloading machine and robotized packaging line
- Continuous dryer with ventilation on both sides of the cars and with rotating trays in order to orientate the pieces in the best way for the drying process
- Tunnel kiln (7 meters wide) with light kiln cars and very high insulation and smoke emissions monitoring
- High precision cutting line with calibration of cut perpendicularity